Impress Your Sweetie on Your Next Camping Trip
Camping in the great outdoors is pretty fantastic in itself, but if you are interested in impressing, romancing, or appreciating your sweetie here are a few ways to take your camping trip to the next level.
1. Romantic Lighting - The perfect way to set the mood of your trip is a little soft romantic lighting. Battery Operated LED Christmas lights or Mini Lanterns are ideal. Just be sure to bring extra batteries.
2. Stargazing and Legend Telling - There are a lot of great constellation books out there but one of my favorites is "A Walk through the Heavens: A Guide to Stars and Constellations and their Legends by Milton D. Heifetz and Wil Tirion," it is a great way to experience and learn about the night sky. You'll go to sleep feeling amused and impressed after learning about what is above you.
3. Mood Music - If you can play the guitar, then PLEASE bring your guitar on your next camping trip. However, if you are not a musician, then downloading music is the way to go. Spotify offers offline listening and my personal favorite for romantic easy listening is "Norah Jones" radio.
4. Booze - Alcohol Minis can be purchased at any liquor store, and some grocery stores and gas stations. These mini servings are cost friendly, easily pack-able and perfect for a little nightcap.
5. Campfire Treats- Now everyone loves s'mores but check out this blog to take this camping classic up a notch. http://www.dairycouncilutnv.com/2016/07/20/top-campfire-treats/
6. Coffee Drinkers? - Grab a bottled Starbucks Frappuccino before you head out. Leave it outside over night if you prefer your coffee cold, or throw it into a pot of hot water over the campfire in the morning to warm it up.
7. Hammock - There is nothing better than lying in a hammock with your loved one. I personally recommend the ENO Double Nest Hammock, with the ENO Slap Strap Pro. It will be about a $90 investment but it will be worth every penny to be able to rock and relax with your sweetie every time you go camping.
8. Lastly Take Care of the All Details – By planning and taking care of the details both big and small, your sweetie will feel absolutely loved and spoiled by your effort and attention. Happy Camping!